The unmanaged 1008TX Gigabit Ethernet switch features plug-and-play operation for up to eight 10/100/1000Base-T(X) connected devices in a compact industrial enclosure.
Red Lion’s N-Tron® series 1008TX features eight Gigabit Ethernet ports in a hardened DIN-rail enclosure with redundant power inputs. The 1008TX unmanaged Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity, plug-and-play installation, and jumbo frame support for high bandwith applications.
Ideal for deployment in oil and gas, water/wastewater, utility, transportation, mining and factory floor networking applications; the 1008TX enables customers to address the most demanding industrial communication requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime.
- Eight 10/100/1000BaseT RJ-45 Port
- Unmanaged Operation
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -40° to 85°C Operating Temperature
- Compact Size, Smaller Footprint
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab Compliance
- >2M Hours MTBF
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Up to 16.0 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Auto Sensing Speed and Flow Control
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Supports up to 8,000 MAC Addresses
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Store-and-forward Technology
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-49 VDC)
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
1000-PM – 1000 Series Panel Mount Kit
NTPS-24-1.3 – NTPS-24-1.3 Power Supply
For more information
- Contact Network specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect product that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Network Enquiry Form