Red Lion’s N-TRON® 1005TX is a low cost unmanaged five port Gigabit Industrial Ethernet Switch.
Housed in a hardened, metal DIN-Rail enclosure, the 1005TX is designed for use in mission critical data acquisition, control, and Ethernet I/O applications where Gigabit capability is required. The 1005TX Gigabit network switch is designed to solve the most demanding industrial communication requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime.
- Five 10/100/1000BaseT RJ-45 Port
- Unmanaged Operation
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -40° to 85°C Operating Temperature
- Compact Size, Smaller Footprint
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab Compliance
- >2M Hours MTBF
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Up to 10.0 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Auto Sensing Speed and Flow Control
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Supports up to 4,000 MAC Addresses
- Jumbo Frame Support
- Store-and-forward Technology
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
1000-PM – 1000 Series Panel Mount Kit
NTPS-24-1.3 – NTPS-24-1.3 Power Supply
For more information
- Contact Network specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect product that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Network Enquiry Form