Sixnet IP67 Water & Corrosion-Proof Connectors ensure rugged, reliable connections indoors or outdoors. Our EB-RJF-BLKHD industrial bulkhead (through-wall) connector provides a watertight pass-through Ethernet connection while the mating EB-RJF-PLUG industrial Ethernet plug is field installable around a standard RJ45 Ethernet connector. With a 1/4-turn reverse-bayonet latching system that is quick and easy, these rugged connectors and plugs are the perfect match for CAT5E Kevlar-reinforced Ethernet cabling.
IP67 Water & Corrosion-Proof Connectors Highlights
- IP67 (NEMA 6) rated to protect against fluids (water, oil, etc.) and dust
- Shock, vibration and traction (pulling) resistant – MILITARY TOUGH!
- Strain relief prevents cable breaks
- Circular reverse-bayonet (1/4-turn) for the quickest and easiest latching
- Field-installable plugs – No tools required!
- Fits over standard Ethernet cables
- Truly industrial rated for any application
These connectors and plugs are industrially rated for extreme temperature operation from -40°C to 85°C making them suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
Quick ¼ turn reverse-bayonet latching reduces installation time and costs. The connectors employ the Amphenol patented RJStop® system allowing the plug to be easily installed over any existingEthernet cordset without requiring any tools. You can transform your standard RJ45 cordsets into military-tough IP67 water-proof cables, ready for the harshest applications.
- Ethernet data rates supported: 10BaseT, 100BaseT, 1000BaseT
- CAT5E cable supported: per TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801, Class D
- CAT6 cable supported: per TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801, Class E
- Coupling (connection method) reverse bayonet: just a quarter turn and lock
- RJ45 cordset retention in the plug: 70 N in the axis
- Mating cycles: 500 minimum
- Sealing protection IP67 and NEMA 6: dust, oil and water-proof to 1 meter for >30 min
- Salt spray protection: 1000 hours minimum
- Fire retardant / low smoke: UL94 V0; NFF 16102, DIN 5510-2
- Thermal shock: 5 cycles @ -40°C to 100°C
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Specifications are subject to change.
|EB-RJF-BLKHD-1||IP67 quick-latching (1/4 turn) bulk-head (through-wall) connector|
|EB-RJF-PLUG-1||IP67 field-installable quick-latching (1/4 turn) Ethernet plug|
|EB-RJF-CAP-1||IP67 protective cap for bulk-head connector|
For more information
- Contact Network specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect product that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Network Enquiry Form