Rugged 1008TX Offers Extended Temperature Range and Redundant Power Inputs in Small Form Factor
N-Tron® series 1008TX unmanaged gigabit ethernet switch
York, Pa. – March 17, 2015 – Red Lion Controls, the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation and networking, today announced the addition of the N-Tron® series 1008TX unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch to its industrial networking solutions portfolio. The new industrial switch, which offers eight 10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports with support for jumbo frames, features an extended operating temperature and wider power input range than most competitive offerings.
Red Lion’s 1008TX is a plug-and-play, unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch housed in a hardened, metal DIN-rail mountable enclosure designed to provide cost-effective, reliable performance in the harshest industrial environments. Ideal for use in mission-critical data acquisition, security and surveillance, control and Ethernet I/O applications, the 1008TX delivers low latency and high bandwidth to industrial networks.
“Faster, high-volume data and video applications are becoming the norm in industrial networking,” said Diane Davis, director of product management, networking at Red Lion Controls. “Users implementing Gigabit Ethernet networks to manage this flow of information will find that our new N-Tron series 1008TX switches cost-effectively deliver reliability and high performance in a rugged, space-saving package.”
1008TX switch features include:
- Compact design: 4.6”x 1.5” x 4.0” packaging is ideal for space-constrained applications
- Hardened metal DIN-rail enclosure: built to last in the toughest industrial environments with unmatched tolerance to 50 g shock and 200 g vibration
- Extended environmental specifications: UL Class I, Div. 2 listing, CE and IEC 1613 compliance and a wide -40° to 85°C temperature range guarantees reliability in extreme locations
- Redundant power inputs: 10-49 VDC keeps devices online in the event of a power supply failure
For more information
- Contact Network specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect product that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Network Enquiry Form